Care & Maintenance
Dry Times and Procedures After Install:
1. After your new epoxy flooring system has been installed, please allow 1 complete day after the install date before placing any items on the floor. This includes garbage cans, boxes, lightweight boxes, and tools. In weather below 60 degrees, please wait 2 to 3 days before placing any items on the floor.
2. Automobiles can be parked in the garage 6 to 7 full days after the install completion date. When using our Polyaspartic fast cure top coat, vehicles can be parked in the garage 36 hours after completion time. In colder months, please wait 1 to 2 additional days for full cure.
Epoxy flooring surfaces can be washed as often as desired with mild cleaners. Please use cleaners such as:
2. Spray Fantastic
3. Spray 409
4. Simple Green or similar mild floor cleaner
5. Any type of tile cleaner
6. For really tough stains, use denatured alcohol
DO NOT USE:
1. Comet Cleanser
2. Any type of cleaner with pumice or abrasive ingredients
3. Murphy's oil Soap; this leaves an oil film that is visible
4. Sanding disks
5. Floor scrubbers with aggressive pads