Summer 2018 - Special Offers
Brilliant Epoxy Floors Inc.
Save $40 Now by Ordering Online, Use Tab at upper Right of Page!
GRINDING and REMOVALS
- Our NEW Diamond Grinders perform at the highest efficiency and quality levels available.
- Removals are flawless and on sale this month.
- Retail $1.89 sqft. Removal of old coatings with New Application SALE .79 cents/sqft.If you only want the removal of an existing coating the cost is $1.39 a sqft. (min 400 sqft)Note: 400 sqft. minimum for all Systems and Services. Only for Residential Garage Situations.
Now on sale for for the Month of June:
1. The 2 layer light sprinkle $2.59 a sqft.
2. The Full Chip System $3.59 a sqft.
Summer Sales NOW! ( Only in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, Phoenix, Cave Creek Area's ) All Other Area's have a distance Surcharge additional fee, Call For Details )
Come into our Show Room to view Color samples: 16099 N. 82nd. Street Ste B11 Scottsdale AZ 85260 M-F 7am to 1 pm.
Save $40 Now by Ordering Online, Use The "Order Online" tab at the top right of this page!
- Premium Solid Color System Sale $2.59 sqft.
- Light Sprinkle 2 layer System Reg. $3.39 Sale $2.59 sqft.
- Light Sprinkle 3 Layer System Reg. $4.09 Sale $3.09 sqft.
- New!! Partial Full Chip System with Clear Gloss Urethane Sale $3.09 sqft. Installed in 2 days with 10 year warranty.
- Our Original Full Chip System with Industrial Diamond Grinding for Concrete Surface Preparation ( In summer time 1. Acid Etch, 2. Hydro Clean 3. Industrial Spot Grind ) - Reg. $5.69 on Sale $3.69 for A VERY LIMITED TIME. Voted Best Overall Value. ( 15 year Warranty ) No one Installs This Full Chip System Like Us!
- Premium Full Chip System with Resin Binder Layer. This Upgraded system provides a smoother stronger surface for those who like to walk barefoot in the garage. This system is also excellent for Heavier Vehicles & RV Garages. Sale $3.99 sqft.
- The Polyaspartic Full Chip System when you need it DONE FAST! is Complete in 2 days with a 36 hour cure time and then everything including Auto's come back in garage. This is the Ultimate Full Chip System with Super Fast Return to Service. Sale Price $4.09 sqft.
- The Granite Chrome System. Premium Full Chip with Chrome Flakes Now includes Carefree Tan, Coconut and Wheaton Tan color selections. ( Reg $5.99 Sale $4.09 sqft.
- Single Color Pearl Essence Metallics Reg. $6.19 Sale $3.99 sqft.
- The 3 Color Blend Mosaic Pearl Essence Metallics Reg. $6.39 Sale Price - $4.19 sqft.
Started June 1st 2017 -
In Servicing the Entire Valley with Standardized Prices, A Distance Surcharge of .10 cents per sqft. will be added to all Residential Epoxy Flooring Installs with garage floors that are 750 sqft. or less. Includes the Following Cities: Sun City, Sun City West, Avondale, Litchfield Park, Buckeye, Peoria, Glendale, Ahwatukee, Queen Creek, San Tan Village, and other Outer Perimeter Cities that are over 25 minutes in distance from our shop. This does NOT apply for floors Over 750 sqft.
Not to be used with any other sale or promotional mailer. Coating Removals are additional. Stem wall applications are also additional.
Granite Chrome - Full Chip System.
This is our Brand New System that will knock your socks off. The reflective chips in this system are just amazing!
Granite Chrome Full Chip System Now available in Wheaton, Care Tree Tan -SanTan Chrome, & Coconut - Hazelnut Chrome as shown.
We now offer 3 colors in the Granite Chrome System. Choose from Hazelnut Chrome, Santan Chrome, and New Wheaton Chrome Colors. These systems includes: New 2X Stronger Urethane Gloss Top Coat, Full preparation of concrete, Stemwalls, Expansion Joints Caulked, Pits and Cracks repaired and we only use 100% solids resin based epoxies that are the absolute best in the market place.
Schedule today over the phone or by Contacting Us online, and have your Glossy Durable Dream Garage Floor Installed this week!
This Granite Chrome Full Chip System comes with our Brand New LIFE TIME Warranty. This price is for uncoated concrete ONLY. Removals of existing coatings available at $ .79 cents a sqft.
Coat Today, drive in the Garage in 36 hours! Polyaspartic urethane Gloss top Coats for solid color, 2 layer light sprinkle and 3 layer light sprinkle systems. Now you can drive your car in garage in only 36 hours! This system is $ .49 cents additional cost per sqft. Ask for details.
Call us for sale pricing on all our other systems at 480-203-2444
- We Offer over 40 solid epoxy and urethane custom colors.
- We offer over 20 Standard Granite Full chip 5 layer systems and 300 Custom Selections.
- We offer 1/8, 1/4, and 5/8 inch size chips. You choose FREE.
- We offer over 40 custom 3 layer and 2 layer light chip systems.
- We Hydro clean. It cleans 10 times better when acid etching.
- We Diamond grind, shoot blast, and remove all contaminants.
- We repair cracks, caulk joints and sand in between layers FREE.
- We Only use Custom Blended Rock hard Resins and CRU Urethane's.
- We Create customized residential and commercial floor solutions.
- We promote 1 and 2 day installations FREE.
- We Can help move items out of residential jobs FREE.
- Our installers are certified and experienced.
- We only use professional grade industrial resinous coatings.
- We ensure you will receive a high gloss, durable, rock hard, long lasting system developed for each customers needs.
- We back our claims with a NEW LIFE TIME Warranty not to chip, peel, or delaminate off concrete. Commercial jobs come with a 1 to 4 year ROC year warranty.
Our commitment to you:
We strive for perfection in each job we complete. We could not grow our business unless we satisfy our customers and rely on excellent testimonials and referrals. Our clients experience with us must be fantastic from start to finish. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. We continuously train to withhold our certified installer status. We perform and treat each customer as if we were doing the job for our own family.
In short, we do all that is necessary to ensure an easy going no stress perfect job. We accomplish this by utilizing all the needed tools and machinery in conjunction with the highest quality materials, and skilled experienced applicators. And if that's not enough, our management team will always either be on the job, or inspect each and every completed job for absolute best results. As said before, we treat each job as if we were doing it for our own family. The results truly show our care and dedication to perfection.
Quality you can count on:
It all starts with surface preparation. That is why we utilize the processes of Acid Etching, Hydro Cleaning, Shoot Blasting and Industrial Diamond grinding. These processes remove a thin layer of concrete allowing the epoxy prime coat to anchor properly to the concrete. It is why we cannot re-coat over low cost DIY types of coatings, but must remove them first. After the concrete is conditioned we then repair cracks, divots and spalding. We then sand down all corrected areas to leave a clean flat surface ready for coating. Our Blended 100% resin based epoxies and urethanes are industrial grade polymer chemicals that are not available to the general public. It is our preparation, high quality materials, certified installers and one of the best warranties in the business that separates Brilliant Epoxy Floors Inc. from the rest.
Affordability & Value:
Not all epoxy systems are created equal. 20 percent of our residential business is removal and re-coating. Some of these floors were completed by handymen, homeowners and some Cabinet install companies. Most water based DIY systems sold are user friendly and that's were it ends. They are not glossy, they do not retard automotive chemicals and they are usually installed by someone who does not posses ALL the proper equipment and machinery for adequate installation. The end result is additional cost for removal and re-coat. We highly recommend having the job performed once and done right. Our floors should last 12 to 15 years with minimal maintenance and cleaning. We are competitive in our pricing and aggressive in our quality and long term value. Call us today for a FREE evaluation and phone price quote, at 480-688-3622.